Our facility is bright and roomy, we provide a safe clean environment that provides a comfortable home-like atmosphere with a variety of activities including a stimulating outdoor play area with a garden and sandbox.
It is our philosophy that early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploring, and discovery. It is also a critical time for child to learn about respect, obedience, sharing, trusting, all the values that are endorsed in the Bible. When these values ingrained in child’s heart they will produce a good citizen in future. The center’s purpose is to provide an atmosphere that encourages social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth and development of the child as whole.
Our facility is licensed by the City of Boise. We receive annual inspections from the Central District Health Department, Fire Marshal, and the City of Boise. All of our teachers are licensed by the city and certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Rest and Nutrition – proper rest and nutrition affects the alertness and the development of the brain
- Safety – children learn better when they feel safe
- Toys and Equipment – colorful, multi-sensory and challenging
- Space – Children need space in order to enhance motor development
- Colors – Some colors make children more alert and some calm them
- Water – Thirsty brains can’t think
- Adequate Stimulation – children need some visual stimulation, but not too much
- Has to be of interest to the children – when they are interested, they are more likely to focus on and process the information
- Provides Repetition – it straightens brain connections
- Music and Movement included – it provides release from anxiety and enhances motor development
- CLICK HERE to download our current curriculum
Staff performance –
- Having professional attitudes
- Handling difficult situations
- Engaging children in activities
- Keeping children safe
- Giving directions to children
- Communication with parents
Read our Parent Handbook for more comprehensive information about our services, policies, and fees.